Adventures beyond time

Adventures beyond time

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Book Trip Fun

My trip was great fun. I had 8 book events and a wonderful 45th Reunion with my Nazareth College friends.

First stop was Erick's Cheese and Wine in Banner Elk NC. The Summer of a Thousand Cheeses and I visited Grandfather Mountain while there, too.


Next I went to Mansfield where I spent a wonderful evening eating and chatting with friends Larry and Donna, a nice morning hiking with Donna, and a super evening at the chef-owned, excellent Wren's Nest Restaurant.
In Rochester, I did book talks at the Sisters of Saint Joseph Motherhouse and at my Reunion.

Coming back to Florida, I stopped at Cheese To You in Lexington and the chef-owned restaurant Staunton Grocery and specialty food store George Bowers Grocery both in Staunton Virginia and at Flat Creek Lodge in Georgia.

No comments: